As of November 1st, all attendees at in-person attendance, and clinical courses at the University of Alberta must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the course date. Please ensure that you / your staff are able to comply with this requirement prior to registering for our course. You will be required to display your proof of vaccination and ID prior to attendance and access at the course facility. Participants unable to provide documentation of vaccination will need to postpone their registration to a later date.
Dermal Fillers: Facial Dermal Fillers and Neuromodulators for Deep Muscles of Mastication
LEVEL FOUR (A) will introduce dermal fillers and to neuromodulator treatment for deep muscles of mastication.
THEORY - Review of Facial Analysis
• Anatomy, Facial Aging, Facial Symmetry
• Dermal Filler Overview - History
• Types of Dermal Fillers
• Injection Techniques - Linear Threads, Cross-Hatching, Blanching, etc
• Delivery Devices - Cannulas & Needles
• Nasolabial Folds
• Adverse Events & Complications
• Aesthetics Business Management - Marketing, Pricing, etc.
HANDS-ON - Injection of 5 live patients with chair side guidance - live demo by Instructor initially
• Patient Assessment
• Patient Consult
• Product Selection & Technique