The University of Alberta Continuing Dental Education are proud to offer a multidisciplinary and non-industry biased approach to Neuromodulators. Experience extensive clinical training at the Kaye Edmonton Clinic and join our renowned educators and clinicians as you acquire the skills to integrate these treatment techniques at your practice.
- Required setup, supplies and their uses
- Neuromodulator reconstitution
- Treatment plan and record
- Photography - Please bring an appropriate camera
- Neuromodulator drawing up procedure
- Neuromodulator treatment procedure- observing
All requests for refund need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com prior to accessing the eclass online lectures and presentations. Refunds are subject to a $150 admissions fee.
No refunds will be issued within 7 days before the starting date of the course. Refunds will not be issued once registration is confirmed and course material, if any, has been emailed out. Dates are subject to change and are based on enrollment numbers.
Postponing your registration to a different course date is based on space availability.