The University of Alberta Continuing Dental Education are proud to offer a multidisciplinary and non-industry biased approach to Neuromodulators. Experience extensive clinical training at the Kaye Edmonton Clinic and join our renowned educators and clinicians as you acquire the skills to integrate these treatment techniques at your practice.
The course is open to all healthcare providers in dentistry, medicine, nursing and pharmacy.
- Review of hand washing techniques
- Required supplies and their uses
- Neuromodulator reconstitution
- Treatment plan and record
- Photography - Please bring an appropriate camera
- Neuromodulator drawing up procedure
- Neuromodulator treatment procedure