Neuromodulator Level 4 B-2 - Complete Sculpting using Cannulas with Facial Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation
Theory - Review of Facial Analysis
- Applied Anatomy
- Anatomy of the Aging Face
- Volume Loss and Changes
- Fat Compartments of the Face: Clinical Implications
- Advanced Full Facial Sculpting including the Mandibular angel and the Inferior Border Definition
- Setup for Cannula Technique
- Technique for Sterile Setup
- Systematic review of Cannula Technique
- Practice Cannula Dissections in lab
- Live Patient Demo on patient using cannula at al. techniques for face sculpting
- Injection of up to 6 live patients with Chairside Guidance. Live demo by Instructor Initially
prerequisites: Completion of Level 4B-1 no sooner than 3 months prior.
Full certification of Level 4B is granted once 4B-1 and 4B-2 are completed.