Neuromodulator Level 4 B-2 - Complete Sculpting using Cannulas with Facial Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation
- Applied Anatomy
- Anatomy of the Aging Face
- Volume Loss and Changes
- Fat Compartments of the Face: Clinical Implications
- Advanced Full Facial Sculpting including the Mandibular angel and the Inferior Border Definition
- Setup for Cannula Technique
- Technique for Sterile Setup
- Systematic review of Cannula Technique
- Practice Cannula Dissections in lab
- Live Patient Demo on patient using cannula at al. techniques for face sculpting
- Injection of up to 6 live patients with Chairside Guidance. Live demo by Instructor Initially
*Plus possible cost of product:
Please note, due to the current sponsorship supply issues, we will require a $500 deposit from all participants for product usages in the clinic. Total product costs will be the responsibility of the participant, up to $1200.00. We will continue to work with our sponsors to obtain materials, refunds will be made should the donations be made available from sponsors.
Please use the following link to submit your deposit:
All requests for refund need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com prior to accessing the eclass online lectures and presentations. Refunds are subject to a $500 admissions fee.
No refunds will be issued within 7 days before the starting date of the course. Refunds will not be issued once registration is confirmed and course material, if any, has been emailed out. Dates are subject to change and are based on enrollment numbers.
Postponing your registration to a different course date is based on space availability.