LEVEL TWO: BASIC NEUROMODULATORS: UPPER FACE AND BRUXISM TREATMENT
Prerequisite for this program is the completion of Neuromodulators level 1 through the University of Alberta CDE.
(For those moving from level 1 of PTIFA you must have completed the full level 1, 1A & 1B including the in person cadaver lab portion)
The LEVEL TWO course is open to all healthcare providers in dentistry, medicine and nursing. Individuals who have completed training through the University of Alberta or through another program are invited to take their education to the next level with our program.
LEVEL TWO will introduce the use of neuromodulators for the superficial muscles of the upper face and for bruxism treatment.
- Extensive review of head and neck anatomy, embryology and histology
- Xeomin, Botox, Dysport: Medical Use, Differences/Benefits, Dosage and Administration
- Clinical anatomic cadaver lab & injection practice
- Clinical signs of cutaneous photoaging
- Effect of sun exposure and aging
- Medical and aesthetic uses of neuromodulators
- Treatment techniques , complications and side effects
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin and the management of Chronic Bruxism
Course runs 8:00AM-5:00PM each Day
Edmonton $3500*/ 24CE | Calgary $4000*/ 24CE | Las Vegas $3750*/ 18CE
*Plus possible cost of product:
Please note, due to the current sponsorship supply issues, we will require a $500 deposit from all participants for product usages in the clinic. Total product costs will be the responsibility of the participant, up to $1200.00. We will continue to work with our sponsors to obtain materials, refunds will be made should the donations be made available from sponsors. Participants are also welcome to bring their own product (minimum 300 units) if that is easier.
Please use the following link to submit your deposit: