Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-492-1894 for any questions or concerns. Course information, prerequisites, and policies are provided below.
Earn 18 CE Credits | Limited Capacity | DDS
This course is designed for dentists and provides training in support of diode laser physics, safety, and clinical utilization for diode laser systems.
Learning ObjectivesThis course will include online eClass laser safety training and access to diode training courses. Didactic and innovative hands-on instruction will be given in the following areas:
Soft Tissue Crown Lengthening
Pain Therapy Management
Treatment of Oral Ulcerations
Online eClass laser safety training and access to diode training courses will be given two weeks before the hands-on instruction day.
In-person day, October 28, 2023:
8:30 - NOON: Laser-Tissue Interaction
NOON - 1:00: Lunch
1:00 - 3:00: Evidence, Cases
3:00 - 4:00: Hands-On Session
Biolase: Epic X
Pain Therapy Handpiece
SpeakerDr. Brad Labrecque, BSc (Hons), DMD, MSc, Founder of the World
Congress of Microdentistry.
Dr. Brad Labrecque is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan. He received his Dental Degree in 1983 after completing a BSC with Honors in Biochemistry. Immediately after graduation Dr Labrecque opened his first private practice in Humboldt, Saskatchewan where he remained for six years. In 1989 he moved to Kamloops, BC where he currently resides and operates a general practice with his focus on lasers and minimally invasive dentistry. He has actively used lasers in his practice for the last 12 years, being one of the first dentists in Canada to incorporate the Waterlase in private practice. Dr Labrecque is a founding member of the World Congress of Microdentistry. He received his Mastership with the WCLI in Laser Dentistry in 2009.
- DDS/DMD degree and active practicing license from your dental regulatory authority
- Letter of Good Standing from your current dental regulatory authority
- Current Heart & Stroke Foundation CPR certificate (ONLY Heart and Stroke Foundation CPR accepted, due to corresponding ACLS training and certification through the Foundation)
- Copies required ASAP following registration.
- Refunds will not be facilitated except in extreme circumstances. Transfer to a future session may be facilitated under certain extenuating circumstances and with sufficient notice provided.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the entire program fee will apply for cancellations.
In Partial Collaboration with: