What is included with an EPIQ L3-Hosted Workshop License?
To register and host a workshop, your facilitator or administrator should obtain a license from the University of Alberta Office of Lifelong Learning. Licenses give registrants access to workshop materials for one year and site licenses expire in 2 years from the date of purchase, any unused licenses at that time will expire. (attendance at subsequent workshops within that year as co-facilitators and facilitators are not charged). The license includes:
- Participant access to learning materials, for at least one year
- Facilitator access to learning and workshop logistic materials, including workshop checklists, rosters, agendas, workbook, slide presentation, and vice over slide presentation
- Documentation to support your reporting of Canadian MOCOMP section 3 credits (up to 4 hours) is included in certification of attendance – to maintain program accreditation eligibility, facilitators must submit completed facilitator conflict of interest forms to the Office of lifelong Learning (LLL@ualberta.ca)
- Support for workshop registration at the University of Alberta (LLL@ualberta.ca)
- Documentation on levels of EPIQ participation (participant, provider, co-facilitator(table facilitator,) facilitator) and other useful materials (such as this FAQ)
- An international process for standardizing the EPIQ Workshop and training
L3-hosted workshops have a single fee that covers:
- individual licenses
- facilitator remuneration
- the virtual platform,
- workshop coordination,
- and provides the certificate of attendance.
I understand that this covers the registration, materials fee, and facilitation.
By purchasing this product, you understand the terms and conditions.