Contact us at email@example.com or 780-492-1894 for any questions or concerns. Course information, prerequisites, and policies are provided below.
Earn 7 CE Credits | Limited Capacity | RDH
This course is designed for registered dental hygienists and provides training in support of diode laser physics, safety, and clinical utilization for diode laser systems.
Learning ObjectivesThis course will include online eClass laser safety training before diode laser training. Didactic and innovative a hands-on workshop will be given in the following areas:
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
- Periodontal Pocket Therapy
- Assistance in Periodontal Debridement
- Pain Therapy Management
Treatment of Oral Ulcerations
Online eClass laser safety training will be given two weeks before the hands-on instruction day.
In-person day, December 9th, 2023:
8:30 - NOON: Laser-Tissue Interaction
NOON - 1:00: Lunch
1:00 - 3:00: Evidence, Cases
- 3:00 - 4:00: Hands-On Session
- RDH designation and an active practicing license from your dental hygiene regulatory authority
- Letter of Good Standing from your current dental regulatory authority
- Current Heart & Stroke Foundation CPR certificate (ONLY Heart and Stroke Foundation CPR accepted, due to corresponding ACLS training and certification through the Foundation)
- Copies required ASAP following registration.
- Refunds will not be facilitated except in extreme circumstances. Transfer to a future session may be facilitated under certain extenuating circumstances and with sufficient notice provided.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the entire program fee will apply for cancellations.