The virtual event is scheduled for Tuesday, December 5, 2023 from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm MT
Cancellation and refund policy
- Course withdrawal with full refund is available until 11:59 pm MT November 28, 2023 (7 business days before the workshop). To withdraw from the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with message subject: December 1st EPIQ withdrawal, and provide your name and contact information.
- We regret that we are unable to provide refunds for cancellation or withdrawals for this course after midnight on November 28, 2023. However, registrants may transfer their spot in the course to another individual, who is required to complete the pre-workshop module by December 4, 2023.
- To transfer your registration to another person, please email email@example.com with your name and email, and the name and email address of the person taking your spot. The deadline for transferring the registration to another person is midnight MT, November 28, 2023.
Other important information:
- A certificate of completion will be provided after the workshop. The lead facilitator determines who is eligible to receive the certificate.
- e-class registration information will become available with this marketplace download after purchasing a license. You will need to create an account in e-class external to access the course materials – this step is in addition to the course payment process you just completed. As this is a virtual workshop, the following is required:
- a computer with speakers and microphone OR headset with microphone
- stable internet connection
- we use zoom for the webinar, but you do NOT require your own zoom account. Please download zoom, as it will allow you to use all of the features that will be required when you co-facilitate or facilitate an EPIQ workshop.
- a link to the zoom webinar will be provided upon completion of the mandatory pre-workshop module in e-class.
Becoming a certified EPIQ Lead Facilitator:
- Upon successful completion of the December 5, 2023 EPIQ Train-the-Trainer event, and submission of a signed conflict of interest form, you will be eligible to co-facilitate EPIQ workshops, however, a certified lead facilitator is required to oversee the events.
- After co-facilitating at least one future EPIQ workshop with a certified lead facilitator, many individuals will be ready to advance to lead facilitator status.