The virtual event is scheduled for Monday, September 25 and Tuesday, September 26, 2023 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm GMT
Cancellation and refund policy
- We regret that we are unable to provide refunds for cancellation or withdrawals for this course after midnight on September 18, 2023. However, registrants may transfer their spot in the course to another individual, who is required to complete the pre-workshop module by September 24, 2023.
- To transfer your registration to another person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email, and the name and email address of the person taking your spot. The deadline for transferring the registration to another person is midnight MT, September 18, 2023.
Other important information:
- A certificate of completion will be provided after the workshop. The lead facilitator determines who is eligible to receive the certificate.
- e-class registration information will become available with this marketplace download after purchasing a license. You will need to create an account in e-class external to access the course materials – this step is in addition to the course payment process you just completed. As this is a virtual workshop, the following is required:
- a computer with speakers and microphone OR headset with microphone
- stable internet connection
- we use zoom for the webinar, but you do NOT require your own zoom account. Please download zoom, as it will allow you to use all of the features that will be required when you co-facilitate or facilitate an EPIQ workshop.
- a link to the zoom webinar will be provided upon completion of the mandatory pre-workshop module in e-class.