Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals.
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage building skills through workshops, trainings, and coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armoured leadership to daring leadership.
Individuals who successfully complete the full 24-hour Dare to Lead™ program will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put the Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
What will you take away?
- Learn to develop the four essential skills for courageous leadership
- Know how to live into your values
- Explore your leadership strengths and areas for growth
- Build the skills needed to have tough conversations even when you want to tap out
- Learn how to reset after setbacks and disappointments
- Improve your self-awareness & emotional literacy
- Understand the role of courage and vulnerability in daring leadership
- Practice empathy and self-compassion
Feedback from previous attendees:
“Virtual sessions and community building with the small-sized group was amazing. I had waited a long time to take this training with Laurie and she did not disappoint! Exceptional facilitator and leader!”
“Technology worked well including the use of the breakout rooms. Laurie was still able to engage us in conversation despite the remote environment.”
Tuesdays, beginning March 14, 2023, and continuing for eight weeks (with the exception of March 21 and May 9)
4:30 to 7:00 pm MT
Delivered via Zoom