May 31, 2022
Augustana Extended Education
Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund Policy
Registration is required prior to the first day of the program at which time all program related fees must be paid for in full. Registrants cannot attend until the balance is paid in full. Many of our expenses are incurred within the 21 day period just before the program. Our cancellation policy reflects that these expenses cannot be recovered in the event of late cancellations.
Cancellations & Refunds
Notice of all cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing by email to AugustanaExtendedEd@ualberta.ca prior to the beginning of the program. If you have registered for a program and are no longer able to attend, you have the following cancellation options:
- If notification is received no later than 21 days prior to the start of the program, the program fee, less a $50 administrative fee, will be refunded.
- No refunds are issued if less than 21 days notice is given.
- Participants may also defer their attendance to another offering of the same program. A $50 administrative fee will be charged.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations once a program is in progress.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs in the event of insufficient enrollment or extremely poor weather. If a program must be cancelled, all registrants will be notified and fully refunded the program fee, or will receive a credit toward another AEE program offering, whichever is preferred.
- In the event of a last minute scheduling problem, we reserve the right to substitute a fully qualified speaker who is not listed in the program description.